Tariff 2018 at the Half Moon Hotel in Alford Lincolnshire
Single Room ...................... £55.00 - £65.00
Double,Twin or Multiple Occupancy
Adult* per person ................................... £45.00
Child (under 14 years) per person ..... £25.00
Child under 2 years ................................ free
Prices are per Night including V. A. T. and Breakfast
*Adult = over 14s
To make a reservation, please telephone 01507 463477
Check In: You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
Check Out: You must check out by 10:30 hours.
Late Check-In Time
if you require to arrive after 10.30pm
please telephone: 01507 463477 to make arrangements. Thank you
Payment - We accept: American Express, Diners Card, Master Card, Visa, Maestro (Switch), Credit card details only held as guarantee, payment taken on departure
All our rooms are non Smoking.
Terms and Conditons: Half Moon Hotel
Our cancellation policy is based on our belief that there are always good reasons why a
reservation has to be cancelled.
We therefore normally make no charge when a hooking is cancelled.
We do ask that you telephone and let us know before 12:00 noon on your arrival day.
We may however charge a full days tariff if a booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before the arrival date when the hotel is fully booked and, because of the lateness of the cancellation, we are unable tn relet the cancelled room.
- No deposit will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge, children's cots/cribs are available for a fee of £ 10
- All children from 3 to 14 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
- All older children or adults are charged GBP 45 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
- Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Full English breakfast is included in the room rate.
- Free private parking for up to 20 vehichles is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- We have 3 dog friendly rooms on the ground floor with easy access to the garden. Dogs are not allowed into the restaurant so if you would like your pets with you when you have breakfast please tell us on arrival and we will set your breakfast table in the bar lounge area. There is a charge of £5 per night for your pet.